Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
● Helps maintain healthy vision and brain function.
● Contributes to the normal development of a nervous system and a brain
● Helps to reduce cognitive deterioration, improves orientation in
● Stimulates cellular metabolism and improves cerebral circulation.
● Alleviates the symptoms of depression.
● Improves transmission of nerve signals, creates a neuroprotective effect, protects brain cells from damage.
● Improves memory, increases learning ability.
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) helps normalize mental performance
Enhances cell protection against oxidative stress
Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and supports normal psychological function