Alpha lipoic acid
● Has antioxidant effect.
● Regulates the workings of blood vessels.
● Helps regulate cholesterol levels.
● Helps maintain normal liver function.
● Has antioxidant, hypoinsulinemic and hepatoprotective properties that act against liver damage caused by obesity and diabetes.
● Helps maintain normal colon function.
● Supports the vitality and activity of the body, accelerates the digestive processes.
● Helps increase the beneficial gut microbiota.
● Speeds up body detoxification.
● It has a positive effect on blood sugar and helps lower cholesterol.
● Simulates the immune system.
● Has active antioxidant properties (protects cells from oxidative damage, acts as a radical acceptor, reduces lipid peroxidation).
● Has a beneficial effect on digestion.
● Has hepatoprotective effect.
● Has antioxidant properties.
● Improves intestinal morphology and barrier function.
● Helps to reduce DNA damage and the effect of carcinogenic effects on the body.
● Has the effect of reducing fatigue (Scientific opinion of the European Food Safety Authority, ID 139, 2622)
● Contributes to normal energy metabolism (Scientific opinion of the European Food Safety Authority ID 2334, 3196)
● Supports the normal functioning of the immune system (European Food Safety Authority Scientific Opinion ID 4321)